le trumpet




Project Triumph has finally started to look less like a pile of parts and more like a 'cycle. Its taken a back seat to project BSA for so long I doubt it will be on the road by xmas as Id once hoped for. So far anyways, the motor is complete and ready for plumbing and wiring, I think I'll be kicking it over before the end of the year at least. The hard work is done on the glass tank, it just needs a final coat of black, apply decals and clear coats to finish. Considering the state of the fibreglass when I first got it, I didnt know if it would ever be straight enough to look good in black.
The front end is all there, its just in pieces and waiting on the oil seal cup holders to come back from the platers, then its time to experiment with cutting the springs to get the height correct.
Still cant get that rubbish quality rear guard to sit right, I might have to just spend the money and get a good one.. Watch this space...

2 comments:

Irishjon said...

That is looking really pretty. I love the tank lettering.

Wilco said...

Cheers mate, its getting there. Once the BSA is finished I'll have more time and money for this.